- About Me: Where do I even begin? I'm going in to clinical social work and counseling with an emphasis in sexual and domestic violence and abuse and am minoring in Criminal Justice. I play piano and violin, I dance and sing. I'm the President of a feminist group at my school, I'm a vegetarian and work at a restaurant. I've been struggling for so long with EDNOS and am more on the anorexic side but it switches between extremes. I'm dealing with another host of issues and just want to get better. I wouldn't wish this sickness on anyone and I wanna meet people that are going through the same thing. please feel free to add me as a friend!
- Favorite Books: Speak, The Perks of being a wallflower, Slut
- Favorite Authors: don't really have one...
- Favorite Genres: anything that inspires me
- Favorite Quotes: "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"-- Margaret Mead "Feminism is the radical belief that Women are People" --unknown "Speak the truth, Seek the truth, Be the truth"-- Mariska Hargitay "Be the change you wish to see in the world"-- Ghandi
- School Name: University Of Nebraska - Omaha
- Status: Undergrad
- Class of: 2011
- Degree type: Bachelors
- Major(s): Clinical Social work/Counseling
- Minor(s): Criminal Justice
- Organizations: Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance, Womens Resource Center board member, UNO Campus Greens, College Democrats
- School Name: Millard North High School
- Status: Alumni
- Class of: 2005
- Attended: 2001 - 2005
- Organizations: Family Career Community Leaders of America, Volunteers in Action, Science Club, Amnesty International, Gay-Straight Alliance, Politically Active Students Organization
- AIM: MusicalMaverick7
- MSN: MusicalMartini05
- Yahoo: crzydancindiva
More About Me
- Nicknames: Martini, Tay, Tay-Tay, Tina
- Nationality: African American
- Religion: don't have one and don't care to!
- Heroes: don't really have any at this point!
- Interests: Feminism, empowering and helping people, working with kids at the liberty school, doing my music stuff, trying to change the world while trying to help myself... its hard!
- Expertise: Ask me on any given day
- Occupation: Cashier